Saturday, January 23, 2010

2 Cards for TSCS

Here are two cards I've made for The Sassy Craft Studio.

This first card is from my Jan Nook Kit also. This is actually the card I gave to DH last weekend for our 1st wedding anniversary. I used scraps left from the LO's I've made. The center paper is embossed using a cuttlebug folder. I used a brayer to spread distress inks onto the folder before I run the paper through the embossing. I liked the effect so much and will do this again soon. :)

This is just one of the postcards in the PP which I cut in shape then I run it through the cuttlebug too but this time, I applied distress ink after it was embossed. I just lightly brushed it on top. Then I applied liquid pearls on the borders.



This was a scrap canvas I have which I have gesso'd in the past. I just tore the sides and inked it and then stamped the greeting. The ribbon was spread with stickles.



The second card is one I finished around the first week of Jan. I simply stamped a background stamp from hero arts and layered the pp from Scenic Route. The theme was Christmas without you so I used the thinking of you clear stamp from Inkadinkado I then heat embossed it with white powder. Attached the pleated ribbon and button. I also cut out the Merry Christmas greeting from websters paper.

Side view...


Now, off to create some more new LO's today. I hope to make two because I have the whole evening by myself today.

Cheers!
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)