Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MME Challenge

MME is giving away another huge prize for their current sketch challenge. And while my MME pps are still fresh, I got excited for this challenge and I used all the new MME products I got.

Here's the sketch


And here is my take. I went for a clean look which is common recently I still am not sure why I'm loving all clean and paste LOs. But you gotta do what you love and I'm lovin it now. :)

 

Close ups...


added those three ribbons which I folded on the side of both photos.

I quilled a few pieces of pp and attached it at the back of the photos too.

Materials Used:
MME Papers, AC Cardstock
MME Stickers, MME Journaling card, Misc ribbons

Distress Ink, Fiskars border punches


Thanks for looking!

Cheers!
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. WOW I love your take to the sketch sis. Love your paper choices and those lovely photos. Pogi ni gio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)