Friday, October 16, 2009

Artz de Scrap Inspirational Scrapper

Hello! Happy Monday to all! I have not been able to update my blog this weekend because our internet connection had problems (and i also went to SM Megamall - for their big annual sale) hehe... i'm glad i was able to scratch off some of my christmas shopping list.

Anyway, another beginning of the week - I can't believe there's only 60+ or so days to go before Christmas! Ok, i'm drifting away again from what I wanted to post... :)

I'm so glad to be part of the Artz de Scrap Team and for this month, I am their featured inspirational scrapper. I created a special and fun altered project for my stint. It's a tic tac toe game box!



My husband and I have already played with this and this game box currently rests in our scenter table (sala). Hope you can try this challenge out. Head on over at Artz de Scrap to check out the tutorial on how this game box was constructed.
Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi cathy!!! wow ganda ng work!!! love this latest project!!! will be visiting you blog more often!!! take care and thanks for sharing!!!

    hugs!
    cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely blog!!!! very inspiring!!! cathy, add kita sa blog ko. tagal ko na hinihintay ang title ng blog mo. anyway, keep doing great and creative things! love your take sa artz! keep on submitting din sa SNR.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)