Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm back and blogging

I'm back! And before I blog about our trip to Beihing (which is gonna be long!), I'll post the layouts I fnished first before we left for China. I just took pictures yesterday so here they are.

I used 4 different papers from BG Stella Ruby collection. One for the background, the foreground of the pictures, matting of the pictures and the cut flowers on each middle side.

This is a fabric pocket that I had for a long time now and i squeezed in the tag I made inside. I distressed the fabric a bit with distress inks then applied crackle paint and sticles and then stamped the bird on top. I had fund doing this.
Lastly, this is the card I made from the scraps of the 4 papers from the same collection. I had a chance to use my new stamp from Inkadinkado. :)

I've one more post coming! :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. lovely LO- thank you for playing along with The Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Girl!!! What a Faboo Layout....Thanks for playing along with DreamGirls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)