Saturday, February 13, 2010

Glimpse...

There is a great challenge over at AMM about a day in one's life. I kinda did a page about this once before but an idea stuck over me when I remembered I had this small moleskin notebook that I retired last year because it was already full with last year's daily notes and to do's.  So I went ahead and tore a page from the notebook (kinda nice to recall what I did on a specific day last year) and used that on the page. So it's a glimpse of a day in my life in 2009.

Here's the layout - I also used Pencil Lines Sketch 172 and my old Sassafrass papers. I didn't know I had so many of them until I grabbed it. I have like about 20 of them and I have never used any Sassafrass papers on any of my LO. I kinda suprised myself there. :)

 So this is actually my first Sassafrass layout and I kinda loved how it turned out. And there are actually no other embellishments on here other than the papers (except for the alpha of course). I cut out a lot from on the papers which had the frames and the flowers on it. 

Here's the close up of the alpha and the layered cutout pieces. I also added stickles on the Thickers Alpha.

Close up of the cutout flowers and the notebook paper I tore. This was my to do list on August 25, 2009! :)
 


And lastly the bottom right portion of the LO.



Hope you're all having a great V-day weekend! DH and I are headed to "Miyabi" for our V day celebration tomorrow!

Cheers!
Cathy


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)