Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something for my room

So excited about this project. I wanted to make a mini-album when I started but ended up with an art display for my room. I was browsing through my photos and trying to find groups of pictures I can use for the mini album but when I couldn't find a good theme and the photos are just not in the right size, this came about. I knew I wanted to pait that's one thing, then it led to another and another and here's what I got.

This is an accordion 3"x3" wooden album from Kaisercraft. I also used Kaisercraft pp's for the covers and the designs. I wanted to hang this at the back of the door of my scrapbook room or maybe in one of the corners of my room - still thinking about it...


Close up of the chipboard letters which I also covered with Kaiser pp. Finally had a chance to use those huge alpabet chipboard I've had since forever. I also inked with paint the sides of both the album and the background pp I used.


I'm so happy with the outcome of this. Now my room will feel more scrappy with the addition of this!


Cheers!
Cathy



4 comments:

  1. Love it! It will definately be inspiring for your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this project is soooo adorable, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat. Cathy, check my blog.....I used some of the beautiful ribbon you sent me from overseas. Thanks again. That was a lot of work and money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cathy... so nice to know that we're both in scrap yourself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)