Monday, November 16, 2009

My Mind's Eye Sketch Take

Here's a layout I was able to finish last week. This is my take on MME's sketch. In addition to the sketch, 80% MME product should also be used. So glad I have these fantastic papers that I used as embellishments and the scalloped alpha that I've had for a long time.

I just love how everything turned out! Here's a close up of the cut out paper and flowers. I used Fiskars embossed border punch - big scallop with punch outs. I just love that punch. I also applied dots of liquid pearls on top of the border cut out.


Materials used: MME Out & About, Everyday Tango and 29th Street Market Papers, Alpha (WE): Wild Asparagus Collection, Prima flowers, Fiskars border punch and MM alpha stickers.
Cheers!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Cathy! You did a fabulous job combining collections.

    Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)