Monday, November 23, 2009

My Shower Party & Oct Nook Kit

I was going through my printed photos late last week when I chanced upon my shower party pics! I was surprised I haven't created any LO's about it yet! But then I realized I didn't really get into actually finishing LO's until the middle of the year. :)

My shower was held at Linden Suites c/o my Maid of Honor - Cheryl last January 9, 2009. It was super fun and we totally had a blast. There were just a few of us (about 10) but we had tons of games and they were actually looking for more after about 8 games! Will definitely scrap more pictures about it in the future! :)

And I finally got my Oct Nook Kit last week - Johnny air got delayed due to the holidays or at least that's what they're saying. So I used the Graphic 45 papers there.

Here is the layout. I used the Heidi Swapp Mega Masks for the border with dried marigold distress ink (this is my next fave after Vintage Photo).




The 2 photo mats were Graphic 45 papers - Domestic Goddes and the other one top is from Scrapworks - it matched the color combo so I combined it.


These are MM alpha's which I recently got from Vivian at really good deal (Buy 3 take 2)! Yes, I shopped last week - twice! There goes my promise not to shop anymore until the end of the year! Oh well...



Thanks for looking!
Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)