Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Project featured at INSPIRE ME Gallery

Yipeee!!! So happy today! I found out my Xmas project was featured over at the Inspire me website - this is the ning site of websters pages. I can't believe it because there are so many talented girls over there including my idols like Iris & Karola. And there's a lot of people leaving loooove there. I'm so glad I joined. :)

It's called the 12 days of chrismtas crop where for each day starting Nov 12 - they will feature an artist work and you get to do your take within 72 hours to win an amazing prize! Of course you have to use their 2009 lines for all the projects and what's not to love about their Xmas lines?
I used winter wings and home for the holidays for this project.
There's my project in the middle! :)
Last Sunday, it was Iris turn and her project was a glass art on easel. And I just happen to have an easel that's currently not in use so I decided to give it a try. In addition to the fact that we currently have no xmas decor displayed in the house. :)
Here's my take. The page is made of a 6x6 acrylic page that I have left from an unfinished project :). I inked the edges with copper and pearl alcohol inks (it's that shiny portion on the picture - sorry you can't see it that well here).

Here's the close up of the tree - i punched some xmas themed eyelets and red stickles on the flower center.


Side view of the paper cut outs. . .



Close up of the frame. I used Tarnished brass crackle paint and spread martha stewart glitter on the edges.



Here's the cut out from the winter wings collection. I just love that dangling piece. And the ribbon is just pefect for this. :)



Thanks for looking!
Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)