Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scrappiest Sketch #37 - Summer Palace

Yes! I was productive yesterday. I couldn't believe it either weehee. Every month, I kinda prepare a list of challenges I want to participate on and it started sometime Sept I think. But then again as the month comes to a close, whenever I look at the list, I always just complete 1 or 2, hehe. I promised to change that this month! :)

And exercise actually helped! I finally used my timeworks machine - twice last week and once again yesterday. DH is normally home late during weekdays or at least Mon through Thurs - and so I'm almost always by myself and I'm normally home by 3pm! Lots of time to kill, I know. And they're normally spent watching tv series, internet and scrapping. That's it, that's kinda my normal weekday life. And yes it does not include exercise. :)

But now that DH confirmed we will go to El Nido, Palawan on our 1st anniversary this coming January, I need to lose some of my flabs! hahaha, goodluck on that! My wedding didn't push me enough to lose weight, will the bikini do the trick? I'm not so sure about that. But at least I am trying! LOL :)


Okay back to my productivity, this is the result of my take on their current sketch challenge.

I finally used my die cut scallop paper. This was our picture at Summer Palace, Beijing. The view there was just fantastic.

I punched small butterflies on the scalloped portion of the butterly and used some of the punch out butterflies as accents to the chipboard flower (trailing). And since the butterflies are small, I also applied diamond glaze to it to make sure it's sturdy because I only glued the middle portion. The black chipboard flower is from Cosmo Criket, I sprayed it with Ranger Perfect Pearls mixed with water.



More to come!
Cheers!
Cathy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)