Friday, May 21, 2010

Good morning breakfast with Gio

It's finally friday here and that means it's Gio's free day already. :) Yes, his friday is normally just spent with client meetings but it's rare that he goes out. Friday is officially the start of our weekend although I still need to work the next day. We're pretty much just cuddling, sleeping on a friday.

So when I got home, I wasn't expecting him to be up real early but he was and asked me if I wanted to have breakfast outside. I was already hungry and can't wait 'til lunch so we went out and had breakfast at Pancake House. It's just a block away from the house but we ate at the ouside tables, it wasn't hot this am so I am glad for the fresh air I had.  We had a really good breakfast and a really good conversation. I really long for times like these. It's what I miss the most when we're both working on weekdays. We love to talk and that's what we do best. I missed him actually and I'm glad we went out. If only I can only pause time... hmnn... sweet day. :)

Before I go to sleep, I decided to blog about it before this warm and fuzzy feeling go away so pardon me for the cheesy opening. I also want to share a layout I made a few days ago. I used my BG Origins pack for the 2nd time, I tried using it once (January) but found it hard. But this time I think I loved it and will surely use it again soon.


This is a print and cut design from House of 3 made using my Silhouette again. And the flower is a Marth Stewart punch.

Handmade flowers I made using circle punches. I got this from the Scrap That forum. Loved it because finally found a lot of use for my circle punches. :) The chipboard is a Tattered traveler chipboard which I misted with Patina. Bought a lot of TA recently. :)

Lastly, here's the title which was also cut out from the Silhouette machine. I just added 3D Pebeo paint on the flourish.


Materials:
PP: Basic Grey Origins, GCD, WRMK CS
Alpha: Silhouette cutout
Embelishment: BG Origins sticker, TA chipboard, MM pearl
Inks: Distress Inks, Pebeo paint, Glimmer mist Patina, Stickles
Tools: Silhouette SD machine, Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars border punch

Good night everyone!

Cheers,
Cathy


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout...hope you don't mind if I scraplift it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the fussy cutting -great page :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont mind at all Pam. Thanks for looking! I was trying to find ur blog to leave you some love but can't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout. Really like the title alphas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)