Monday, May 17, 2010

Sharing some LOs & a mini-Album

Just want to share a few LO's I've completed recently and also a mini-album.

Here's an LO I finished last week for Scrapbook Challenges sketch. I tried something new here and finally used one of my many embossing folders. The bottom cardstock was embossed and inked. The top photos were stamped with several BG mini stamp.

This one is for a sketch over at Creative Scrappers. I really loved the sketch so I decided to do it. I used some more of my G45 Domestic Goddess paper.

This one is based on another sketch challenge over at the Scrappiest. Used my stash again and this is from the Feb Nook kit which is now 90% consumed. I only have one pp left with lots of scraps. So happy it's almost depleted. :) I stamped a Hero Arts script text on the sides of the pp and on the chipboard ticket where the title is located.

Lastly, here's the mini-album I completed around two weeks ago. This is from the DT RAK I got from Pamela and yes I only used it recently and it's almost consumed already. This is an album of our back to back two-year trip to Boracay with Gio's family. The album is also just cut out from bare chipboards I have on hand.

Yes, I have been busy and productive and really happy! Have a great week ahead everyone! Thanks for looking!


Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)