Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ribbon Flower Tutorial

This month, it is my turn to do a tutorial over at Scrapbook Challenges. As I was searching for an idea, I looked through my stash and just tried different stuf f out and I ended with this ribbon flower that I loved so I decided to do that one.

Here's the layout and some close ups. I used the DT RAK that came from Pamela and these are My Little Shoebox papers.

Here's the flower I made using ribbons and some sequined trim.


I tied each alpha too with thin ribbons of coordinating colros.

And for the journaling, I added a trim too.

I guess you can call this a ribbon layout coz of all the ribbons I have incorporated. :) I loved it and I hope you're going to check out the tutorial here.

Materials used:
PP: My Little Shoebox
Alpha:  AC Thickers, MLS chipboard alpha
Embellishments: MLS die cuts, borders, Misc. Trims, Misc. buttons, MM vintage findings tag, BG brads
Inks: Distress Inks, Stickles, Liquid Pearls


Thanks for looking!

Cheers!
Cathy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)