Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gio's Special Day

It's Gio's birthday today. I didn't go to work last night so we could welcome his special day together hugging... So we did, I gave him the card at 12 midnight and he loved it! He actually thought I bought it because he said it looks so beautiful and professionally done! That made me really smile...

We're off to have lunch out today, I hope he poses and smiles for the camera later.
Here he is, the man that captured my heart and soul...
Love him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)