Monday, June 21, 2010

I remember...

Just want to quickly share a layout I made for MME's current challenge - I Remember.  I found this picture of Gio from our Big Day and it was perfect for the papers I chose so I went for it. This layout designed itself naturally, by that I mean working with these papers just comes naturally. I've always loved nertrals so I guess that was it.


And the close ups...

The butterfly was a Maya Road chipboard, the base was misted with Maya Road too and the top is painted with Shimmerz Blingz.

I loved layering those journaling card.

This title is a Silhouette die cut which I misted with GM Marshmallow. Its just glittery in person and I love it.


Materials Used:
PPS: MME So Sophie
Embellishment: Silhouette die cut, MME Journaling cards and border strip, Buttons, Blings
Inks: Distress inks, Glimmer Mist, MR Mist, Shimmerz Blingz
Tools: Fiskars & EK Success border punches, Silhouette SD, Fiskars circle punches

Cheers!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of your best layouts! The colors and the design is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your color combos are simply faboulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this Cathy! The Silhouette diecut is gorgeous!!! And I just love the colours you chose and the overall design - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)