Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still into it...

My mojo was on fire the next day after our scrap day and I finished one more LO.  This time I used the Crate Paper I bought from Your Scrapbook Stash. 

For this LO, I used Sketch 106 over at Creative Scrappers. Added paint on the border of the page to coordinate with the yellows on the design. Love all the browns, yellows and greens on this collection.


Loved layering stuff on this one too. I bought 2 sticker sheets and the chipboard set too so I had a lot of fun layering them all up. :)


All materials used are from Crate Paper's Brook Collection except for the AC Thickers. 


Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)