Tuesday, March 9, 2010

??? @1...

I know I am way behind my blog posts. I blame work, that's all. Been really really busy and when I finally get a chance to blog about something, the internet's down. Yeah... that is what's been happening. Boo boo...

Anyhow, 2 weekends ago I was fortunate enough to attend another class of Iris Uy and I really really loved how the my album turned out. It was our 1st Anniversary celebration album which was our trip to Balai Isabel in Talisay this January 17. I also had an album a year ago about our "big day" and I'm planning to make this a yearly project. An album for every year of our celebration. I'm still thinking of an adjective to describe our first year together hence the title of the blog post ???? @1. I'm thinking... crazy @1? or bliss @1? Well, I'll let you know when I finally decide on it. I'll post it right at the back of the album cover.

I enjoyed the class very much especially the techniques taught. We played with fabric, gel mediums, crackle paints and paints. It was really fun and I finally got the chance to finish this album.


This is the front, side and back view of the album. This is a Maya Road chipboard album with envelopes. The album was covered with canvas that was stamped, painted with a mix of heavy gel medium and acrylic paint.


This is the inside pages plus the envelopes.


And more pages!

Love it! Love it! Love it! Hope to blog some more real soon!
Cheers!
Cathy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)