Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Super Happy

Last friday, I  dropped by at Lasting Impression (our local LSS) to look at some of the items they have on sale and luckily there were some new lines that just arrived. The store assistand was actually taking them out of the box, am I not early? hehehe... So I grabbed the new Flutter line from Making Memories and a few more Prims stuff (flowers, stamp, alpha) and a few more sale items. So happy! :)

So I immediately put those flutter pp to use. And this is my entry for this week at weScrap. I also used the sketch over at the scrappiest. The challenge this week it called "the makeover" - basically we got to use something that we haven't tried before and so I pulled out my Tim Holtz fragments and alcohol inks and put them into good use. :)



Close up of the fragments and the alcohol ink.



The flowes and leaves were a mix of canvas, felt and paper. The chipboard border was an Inque Boutique board I covered with MM flutter border paper.



And the top left corner is a mix of chipboard sticker and ribbons. I actually replaced the Spring quote on the chibpboard sticker because it was very specific to Spring and we only have two seasons here.



Materials Used:
Paper: MM Flutter, MM Noteworthy
Alpha: Flutter alpha sticker, AC Thickers
Embellisment: Flutter die cuts, Trims, Chipboard sticker, Fragments, Inque Board
Stamp: Stampin up background stamp

Have a great week ahead of you!

Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)