Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Got Lucky

So I had a chance to play with my new Prima pps yesterday and I finished one page and I'm so happy I did. Didn't scrap for more than a week and though I lack sleep, it felt soooooo good. :) I used the sketch over at A2Z - was inspired with the white space on the sketch. 


Here it is. I used a mix of the different lines they came out with on this page.

Here's the close up of the design.


Some close up. I used different trims and papers. "Lucky" alpha is from the watercolor line sticker alpha and the chipboard journal frame is from the flights of fancy line.

This is a Fancy Pants scalloped chipboard that I've had on my used stash. I simply covered it with coordinating Prima paper, sanded and inked the sides and added Beadazzles near one corner of the photo.

And of course, it wouldn't be a Prima layout with cutouts right? These are the flowers I cut out from the paper, layered and trailing on the side of the chipboard frame. I also added Judikins glaze on the flower for that added shine and dimension. 

Journaling reads: Yes we did! Hence this unexpected trip to Beijing, China. - Tiananmen Square

Materials:
PP: Prima Flights of Fancy(841508, 841478), Strawberry Kisses(841447), Shabby Chic(841119)
Alpha: Prima CS Sticker (536787), Thickers
Embellisment: Prima Chipboard Sticker - Flights of Fancy (536725), Prima Trim, Misc trims, FP Scallop chipboard
Inks:  Distress Ink, Judikins Glaze, Beadazzled, Modge Podge

Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)