Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remember this 4ever

I totally forgot to post this Lily bee layout I did two weeks ago. This was from the same stash of lily bee papers I have.


The small die cut pieces are cut out from my new Silhouette SD machine. Got so excited using it and I cut out lots of the designs! 

This is the photo where I placed a rubon phrase on the side. The alpha chipboards are from AAS but I didn't really like it that much so I stamped it with a letter script stamp from hero arts. 

Ome of the die cuts. As you can see it didn't cut the small areas that well but I was happy with it because it added a more realistic look to the butterfly.  I also applied a small mist from a mix of water, vintage photo reinker and rust perfect pearls and topped it off with distress stickles.

More die cuts (the white border at the bottom of the photo, the flower, the flourish and the leaf). The flower was hand made and I also just dipped the sides of the circle base on crackle paint.

Two more die cuts and I spinkled the cage again with the mix described above. This was originally cut from white cardstock. 
Thanks for looking!!!



  1. It looks like you are having a great time using your new silhouette. This is divine sis. love it to pieces

  2. wow!!! GORGEOUS stuff!!




Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog



12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)