Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ever After

Here's a two-page layout I created for the September sketch challenge over at Scrapbooks & Stuff Blog. This is my first time to create a two-page layout and I have to admit it was definitely more challenging than the one page LO but I enjoyed the process.

Here's the sketch:

I used mostly the DCWV La Creme line. It does fit well for our wedding pictures. These were our shots at the Church and this day was just unforgettable for me.

The journaling was from our wedding song "I don't want to miss a thing." Yes, that's our song and its by Aerosmith. But if you listed closely to the lyrics it's just perfect.

Journaling: I just want to stay with you in this moment forever.





1 comment:

  1. Oh la la! this is so gorgeous! I have never done a double page before. Ang galing nito so inspiring

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)