Monday, September 28, 2009

Updated blog lists

Finally had the time to organize my blog lists! Now I can use my blog as my favorites instead of the long lists of bookmarks in firefox. So happy I finally took the time to do it. And I even tried editing the template! Thank God it worked hihihi... I changed the blog archive to show a calendar. :)

Next up is how I can change how my blog looks like - I wanted to have an extra column on the right to show more links and widgets - but I have no clue at the moment how to do that. Good luck to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)