Monday, September 28, 2009

Scrapbook Express Entries

It looks like I've not been scrapping the past two weeks but I actually am. Just haven't found the time to post all of them and edit the pictures. Here are two layouts, two cards and 1 project I made for the scrapbook express DT Call.

This first card is a folding card which I learned from Cookie in one of RM's workshop. Finally had the opportunity to do it.
This is the altered project I did. It features pictures from our Honeymoon last January.

Here's an LO I did - I totally had fun combining the diffent flower textures and that one strip I slipped under our legs (did that by creating a cut that's the size of the ribbon width).
This is the layout and a card based on the sketch that was posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)