Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Timeworks FX & Survivor is baaaack!

After doing a bit of research and with LG's advise, finally decided to buy myself the Timeworks FX machine last friday!

Brought the car last friday to work and Val went to our house so we could watch Survivor at 3pm. She's scared to miss it if she goes straight home to Fairview. But dang! We don't have Jack TV! I hate skycable for taking out that channel! Darn! Given that I have no other choice, I went ahead and downloaded it. While it was downloading, Hon and I went to SM after Val left. That's when we looked for the machine and since it was at 0% installment for 12k, I immediately grabbed it. The SM guys delivered and installed it that same day after SM closed! Hehe unfortunately, I didn't get to use it yet. The rest of the weekend will unfold in my next posts.
Initially he was suppose to meet a client around 9pm in T. Morato and while he's in the meeting, I was planning on going to Soneva for a massage. But when that meeting got cancelled, we decided to watch for the 2nd time, Harry Potter & the half blood prince at IMAX! Again! And the first 12 mins is once again exhilarating! It was so much fun! hehe para kong bata. :)
Anyway, the reason why we watched it again is because last weekend we went on a Harry Potter Marathon 1-5! I bought the DVD and he got hooked! hehehe...

So after HP, I finally got to watch Survivor while Hon stopped by our Ninong's house for a birthday celebration. Survivor is back and it's still as exciting as always! I already have my bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)