Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12 ATCs of Christmas (Pic Heavy)

Yes I did Tim Holtz' 12 tags of Christmas only I did it using ATC's instead of tags. This is because those tags are not available here! I used manila file folders and cut it into ATC sizes and I used my corner chomper to round all the sides which made it a LOT easier. I know that ATC's are a lot more smaller that TH tags but I somehow managed to do it and I'm so happy with the results. :)

This is the first time I've seen this TH 12 tags of Christmas activity since I've been blogging only for almost a year. And oh my, am I sad that I missed the last two years! I've looked at all the other tags in the previous years and my oh my, they are all gorgeous! But this year sort of had a different twist somehow and I like it more.

So here are my versions... I've had so much fun doing each and everyone of the techniques he's shown. He is indeed the master of distress / vintage looking projects. And I'm so glad that over the year, I've bought almost all of TH and Ranger products which I've all used here! Money worth it!



And here are the individual pics...






This is my fave and the last one!




Definitely joining again next year!

Cheers!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous. Not "itsy bitsy" gorgeous and "totally" gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)