Saturday, December 5, 2009

Enjoy the Process Class

Last Nov 6, I signed up for Iris BabaoUy’s class called Enjoy the Process. It was only a $5 online class and when you sign up some of the proceeds will go to Ondoy victims which was really nice of her to do. What’s unique about that class is you won’t actually use papers!


Here’s the output and I surely will use canvass and fabric soon!


The left side area was canvass and the right was fabric.


Sideview of the top portion...

Close up of the flower. I masked my die cut sheet because the color doesn’t go with the colors in my LO.



The center picture was framed using a Maya road sheer and I raised it using foam tapes. The word ‘travel’ was squeezed together by raising some of the letters (green) by using foam tapes too.


This is so cool! Using rub-ons on fabric! It actually takes the texture of the fabric and makes you think it was ironed on! It looks really amazing!




The ribbons underneath the flowers were sort of weaved. The tree was suppose to be a hambly screen print but instead I used Tattered angels tree stamp and stamped it onto an acetate.

I had fun doing this page and I did learn a few techniques! Thanks again Iris!
Cheers!
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)