Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good stuff and SE Prize!!!

There's lots of good stuff coming for me at the beginning of 2010! I'm so excited and happy!

And I forgot to mention that 2 weeks ago, my prize from Scrapbook Express arrived by the door! I can't believe they FEDEXed it to me. So it only took exactly 5 days to get to me! How wonderful is that? My altered post cards mini album won, was surprised when I saw it on the Scrapbook Express newsletter! That's when I found out i won. Haha

And one more thing is that I was surprised that it was so heavy and when I opened it, I understood why. This is what I got...


Coolness! :)

Cheers,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)