Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Wedding

December - the month of weddings... Yes, a lot of weddings during this time of the year. We attendeded a wedding of Gio's friend yesterday at the Manila Cathedral ~ Fort Santiago. It was a nice wedding and it made me realize that time flies so fast. I can't believe it's been almost a year since our wedding...

I guess when you realize that time flies so fast, you're actually enjoying it and I actually am. I'm so happy and I think I'm way too happy that sometimes the pessimistic side of me makes me think something gonna go wrong (yeah I'm that bad). But I decided to stop a long time ago - it's not worth it fearing something that might or might not happen. I just love our life together and am enjoying it!

Here's our picture (I'm so fat, I know!)


Here are the wives (or at least the first four from the left) :)

And here are the husbands...

Goodnight for now...

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)