Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xmas Gift for Ate Faye

Here's a layout I finished 2 days before Christmas. This is a gift I gave for my sister in law and is based on Becky's sketch over at Pagemaps. The frames were ordered from my dearest friend LG.
I ordered four but unfortunately I managed to finish only one before Christmas! hehehe...
Here's the layout without the frame...

And a side view of the right side journaling, flowers and butterflies.



I used Kraft CS, PPS: Graphic 45, Scrapworks, GCD (butterfly cut out on the photos), Prima Flowers, Sharpie, Stickles, Liquid Pearl, Distress ink, MM Alpha (JEN), Fiskars border punch.

Cheers!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)