Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Basic Grey LO

I've bought the BG Lemonade paper pack 3 months or so ago and guess what this is my first layout using it heehee... Well, now that I've used it I'm happy with the results. I don't do colorful layouts but this one turned out fine. I think I'll use the pack again. I should! right? Well, I thought of using the BG line because I entered this LO in the current pagemaps call.


These are pictures from our New Year celebration. We had fun singing to the tunes of "now that I've found you" - care of the Shadies band (nephews).

Close up of the die cut sticker. I raised it using foam tapes.

Here's a close up of the other sticker die cut...



And the journaling using my little yellow bycicle.


I've been so productive since the beginning of this year and I'm so happy! I will be adding a counter of my projects at the bottom of my blog soon so I don't forget to keep creating!


Cheers!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)