Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sick Silly Face

I've been very productive lately, my mojo's in full swing. So here's a layout I managed to finish the other day. This is based on the sketch created by Pamela over at Scrapbook Challenges. The pictures were taken last January 1 at Tagaytay. DH was really sick that day and the cold weather over there made it worse. That's why he's wearing a scarf over a jacket! I brought the scraf coz I know how cold it can be up there. I say better safe than sorry! I misted the sides of the white CS to give it a a bit of distress look.



It has been one of our family tradition to drive up there evey new year for dinner and since we don't want to miss the tradition, DH insisted we go though he wasn't feeling well already. And despite his sore muscles and bad cough, he managed to pose and be silly. I highlighted it using a round chipboard which I crackled.

This is a bare chipboard which I misted with Maya Road Metallic Cherry and applied stickles around it. The circle at the center is also a chipboard which I crackled and stamped.


CS: American Crafts; PP: Sassafrass, Little Yellow Bycicle, Provocraft border strip, Inque board, Maya road mist, Stickles, Ranger Crackle paint, Fiskars border punch, MM journaling paper, Pink Paislee Alpha
Hope you're having a great day!
Cheers!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)