I have a few more Maya Road kraft envelope from the kit and since I've already used it as is in my other layout I decided to do a paint resist. I stamped it with Tim Holtz stamps and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Once dried I used Red Pepper paint dabber for the bottom portion and Cloudy Blue for the top half. After spreading the paint, I wiped it with a damp cloth and here's how it came out.
Now onto the butterfly, I already painted it and applied perfect pearls the other day so I decided to just cover it up with a patterned paper (also from the same line), sanded and inked. And then I just topped with bling. I also pressed it a bit towards the center for the little lift.
This pillow looking embellishment is just one of the die cuts and I just covered the area with the Prima trim and stuck the heart pin on the side. It turned out real pretty for my liking so I was glad I experimented. :)
I found the space between the butterfly and the title a little awkward so I looked for a rub-on that would fill the gap and I found the perfect fit. It's an old prima rub-on I've had since forever. I liked it that it swirls overlapped a few of the letters.