Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My goodies has arrived!!!

After six long months they are finally here!!! I know! Not sure what happened but since I only asked a favor from an old schoolmate I really have no choice but to wait for it so now that they're here, I forgot how many they are so I was suprised and so happy when I saw them!!!!

I've been waiting to play with these - Sticky Back Canvass and Glossy paper! Plus the fiskars stamper. For my big background unmounted stamps!

My long awaited Tim Holtz Stamp!!! I know, they're old but what the heck they're still new to me! Yipeee!

Some spellbinders Impressabilities! Can't wait to try this out!
Clear stamps from Autumn Leaves. This went on a sale on a few local stores three months or so ago but I still got them cheaper than the sale price. :)

My new wooden stamps!!! I was drooling over this so much!!!

And finally my the distress inks I'm lacking! I don't have a blue and pink shade for the longest time. I also bought a few more Staz on inks - love to use them on the sticky back canvass and my fabric album.
This is one super happy day!!!!
Cheers!
Cathy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)