Monday, January 25, 2010

Scaling the wall...

I hope you're not gettin' tired of seeing LO's with the Pink Paislee cupid line but I've almost consumed my Jan kit! Amazing I know. I just love Nook's kit. This is the second kit I got from them c/o my sweet friend LG and I've consumed both of them.

This LO was created accidentally because in the last LO i've made, I needed to cut a circle on this striped paper and so I did. After cutting, I just layed the paper on the table and suddenly it fell on top of the other pp with the flowers and they looked cute together! So right then and there, I decided my next layout will be that and so here it is.

So here's one more LO using pictures from our trip to China last Oct. I loved the title - DH thought of it! :)


A little close up of the flowers and butterflies...

Did a lot of cutwork and I overlapped a lot of the flowers cut out from the paper. That light green flower is a trim I bought from Carolina's - it's so cute!


Some more close up of the cut outs. Some overlapped the round background some didn't.


I was hoping to finish 2 LO's this weekend but managed to finish only one. All because I had to clean up my computer files. I can't seem to find anything on my desktop, downloads folder and documents. It took me about 2-3 hours to clean everything up but it's so worth it. Now I can breathe from looking at my folders. :)

Cheers!!!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. My son is in Beijing now for 2 months collaborative study and he hopes to go here. I hope he takes pictures (that I will scrap for him)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)