I cut about 1/3 of the tube from both ends and wrapped paper on it. I cut the other tube in half and cut about ¼” to they can sit on top of each ot her. I adhered them to a square chipboard which I painted black (that was the hardest part by the way – I used UHU glue and was trying very hard for the glue not to show on the painted surface and to make sure that it holds really well). I also stamped and embossed an image at the bottom of the painted chipboard so even if the box has no content, you’d still see a sort of bling (it’s embossed in silver) at the bottom.
For the design on top, I happen to find this gorgeous flower in my stack and when I added stickles to it, it looked amazing (or so I thought J). Added ribbon at the bottom and voila! (sorry but for some reason the pictures doesn't want to rotate).
I also added bling and ribbon on the outer portion of the box.
Go ahead and visit http://artzdescrap.blogspot.com/ to check out the fantastic creation of our DT! :)