Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Joann goodies have arrived!!!

Early Friday, got a call from Evie and she said our package has arrived! Finally!!! Been waiting for it for almost 3 months now! I was actually contemplating on going on half day just so I can get to it ASAP but changed my mind when I remembered how bad traffic is during Friday.
So I was at Evie’s door by 8am the next day! We unpacked all the boxes and oh my we couldn’t get the smiles off our faces! We’re back in business! Okay, so most of it was actually for our online biz and we TRIED SO HARD not to hoard them so we only got almost a small box each for ourselves (hehehe) – see pics below – yummy papers!!! We’ve tons of paper packs waiting to be scrapped! Hopefully we can sit down soon and create kits from these that we could sell so we can buy stuff again! I will post the updated store link when we’re done.



And so… drum roll please…. Here are my goods that shipped with the package!

First off are my cuttlebug goodies. Yes I know it’s a lot (20 embossing folders and 9 dies) but I couldn’t recall now why I bought this much to the point I was surprised it was this many (awkward grin). And it’s not like I don’t have a few already. Oh well… might as well just play with them – can’t wait!


Okay next up are more tools. What made me really happy is the craft mat!!! I can finally play with my alcohol inks, paints, stamps and more without wasting a lot of good papers. J Also bought a few Fiskars embossing border punches, perfect pearls, more alcohol inks and blending solution and the Fiskars corner rounder! Ooh la la, can’t wait to get my hand on these toys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)