Sunday, August 2, 2009

And the idol journey ends...

When we were in tagaytay yesterday, I had one of my nephews check the scrappinmoms blog to check If I made it to the next round and sadly I did not.

So... my idol journey has ended. Although it has, I have no regrets at all. I didn't even know I'd make it to the top 14 out of the 27 who joined. This in itself is already an achievement for me because I have only been scrapping for a few months. It had made me a better scrapper, made me actually finish my LO's (haha!), taught me new things I wouldn't dare try, met a lot of new friends I chat with whenever it's reveal day! and it has stretched my creative juice to the point that I don't even know i'd reach! These and more have improved my skills greatly, and I thank the organizers of scrappinmoms for hosting such an event. I know how taxing it is for you all to do. Great job and kudos to you all!

See what's coming up for the lucky ladies the next few weeks: http://scrappinmoms.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)