Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dixie Pieces Week #4

We’re now on week #3 at Dixie Pieces with their Summer SENSEational challenge. For this week, the challenge is to scrap about textures of summer with doodling on the page using this color scheme:



So here’s my page. I used this picture of our luggages that hon took on our trip to Bangkok last 2007. I used paint dabbers to mat the photos and doodled over it. Oh my doodling is a challenge for me and I think it will remain a challenge. I didn’t like it and am not good at it, now I remember why I bought that doodling book. Sadly I didn’t have enough time to read through it coz of the early trip next morning.


Journaling: Every summer since 2006, we go out of the country for a well-deserved vacation. These Delsey luggages have been our companion since then.

Materials used: Around the block CS, My little yellow bicycle love letter pps, Fancy pants journaling card, AAS ribbons, rub-ons, chipboard eyelets and blings, AC thickers, pebeo, paint dabber, sharpie pen, BG buttons, IB stamp, ranger silver embossing powder, fiskars border punch.

Applied Pebeo on the foam thickers alphabets.


In addition to the layout, I created 3 cards from my scraps to get some more points for the challenge. I’m not a card maker but I sure did enjoy making these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Doodly

Labels

12x12 (19) ADS (7) Album (2) Altered (14) announcement (1) BG (2) card (4) Challenge (19) class (1) crop (1) DT (10) Masks (1) mini-album (1) musings (28) Organizing (2) Prima (8) publish (1) Scrapbook Room (1) Summer LOs (3) Survivor (2) technique (1) TIn (1) travel (8) Tutorial (3) wedding (6) win (4) Workshops (1) Xmas (2)